Weather Damage Affects Thousands of Roofs in Florida Each Year
Has your roof been damaged by severe weather? Are you not sure how much your roof has been damaged?
Maybe it was a Hurricane, bad hail storm, high winds, or heavy rain. Maybe a tree fell on your roof.
If so, you’re not alone.
We understand the stress and hardship that can result from a serious weather event.
Since 1997, we’ve been helping families by fixing their damaged roofs. Along the way, we’ve learned a lot about home insurance claims for roof damage and will stand by your side throughout the process
That’s why receiving a free, no-obligation roof inspection that will detail exactly what needs to be repaired is critical.
Emergency Roof Repairs During the Storm
Our Elite Response Team provides:
- Carefully thought-out plans and options.
- Decisions based first on your safety, and then secondly to secure and maintain theintegrity of your home or business.
- We’ll quickly evaluate whether there could be a structural safety issue and advise youfrom a safety standpoint.
- We investigate all parts of your roof, including the soffit and fascia
- Then (if humanly and safely possible), we’ll quickly plan and act to mitigate furtherdamage due to wind and water.
- We have emergency gear, materials, and tools in our trucks so we can act immediately.
Our Process After the Storm
After the Elite Response, we’ll work with you to develop, plan, estimate and implement the best roofing material for you and your property. It begins with a free roof inspection. If you will be filing an insurance claim, we will work with your insurance adjuster on damage assessment and help guide you through the claim process. We genuinely care about your home and provide the highest quality workmanship in the industry, backed by a warranty on all workmanship.
Hail damage is not always obvious. Seemingly superficial damage can turn into major damage for your home (including structural and interior) down the road. So, err on the side of caution by taking us up on our free roof inspection.
Your Elite Roofing Representative will:
- Walk you through the roof inspection
- Walk you through the process of receiving a new roof through your insurance.
- Discuss all roofing materials that will be used including our warranties
- Discuss the benefits of an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Meet the insurance adjuster to ensure the damages are assessed properly.
- You’ll review the scope of work and reimbursement check.
- We’ll complete your roof. This is often one day process!
- We will submit invoices to insurance for release of any hold back
Honesty and Integrity are core values for us. We conduct ethical roof inspections. If we don’t find anything, that’s ok – we’ll tell you your roof looks good. If we find damage, we’ll show you photo evidence.
We work with all the insurance companies, including: Allstate, Homesite, Hartford, State Farm, Chubb, Liberty Mutual, AAA, Travelers, Farmers, USAA, Peoples Trust, Olympus, Security First, Universal and many more!